Elmiron is an FDA- approved oral medication used daily to treat bladder discomfort. The pain is linked with interstitial cystitis (IC) to create a thin layer on the bladder’s wall to resist the harmful substances of urine. Elmiron is often prescribed to both men and women for IC treatment. If you’ve been prescribed Elmiron to treat painful bladder syndrome but it turned out to be a horrible nightmare when a series of side effects hampered your physical health then it’s high-time to press charges against the pharmaceutical company. Consult a prolific lawyer and press an Elmiron Lawsuit against the manufacturers if your vision is compromised and you constantly feel dizzy or suffer from hair loss, nausea, diarrhea, weight gain, headache, blood in stool, etc.
Here’s why you would need to file the lawsuit—
- You’ve got the right to bring charges against the manufacturer of Elmiron medicine if you’re suffering hard because of the side effects.
- You should get compensated for the loss you face because of using the medicine to treat IC.
- Keep the records of your medical treatment and attach the documents with the case to prove how much agony and pain you’ve to bear by trusting the brand before using the Elmion.
- Your legal action against the pharmaceutical company will let other people know about the reasons why they’re getting sick after using Elmion.
- Mostly, the worst victims are losing their sight or partial blindness as a result of using Elmiron daily. The company must be sued until they agree to compensate and withhold the drug from the market as it’s enough to make a person blind and severely sick.
Contact with a highly-experienced drug and device lawyer with an excellent track record to fight for the rights of the clients before hiring to prepare the lawsuit against the Elmiron manufacturer.